Welcome to CAI Website
The Czech Accreditation Institute, Public Service Company, National Accreditation Body, was established by the Government of the CzechRepublic. It provides services to state and private organizations in all fields of accreditation in conformity with valid legal regulations. The principle of a uniform European accreditation system, formed by national accreditation bodies working in conformity with uniform rules and performing accreditation according to defined internationally recognized standards, is based on the EC position as defined in the Global Conception of Testing and Certification.
CAI provides unambiguous, objective and independent assessment of competence (accreditation) of the following entities:
- Testing laboratories (EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005, ČSN EN ISO 15189:2007 - specially for medical laboratories)
- Calibration laboratories (ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005)
- Certification bodies for certification of quality management systems, environmental management systems, occupational health and safety management systems, information security management systems, food safety management systems and sustainable forestry management system (ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17021:2011)
- Certification bodies for certification of products and processes, including certification of chain of custody of wood, qualification of building contractors and verification of greenhouse gases (ČSN EN 45011:1998)
- Providers of proficiency testing schemes (ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17043)
- Environmental verifiers of EMAS programme and surveillance of foreign environmental verifiers (EC Regulation No. 1221/2009)
CAI is a member of international organizations (EA, ILAC, IAF) and signatory of the multilateral agreements of EA (European level), ILAC and IAF (world level) on mutual recognition of results of accreditation. This issues guarantee professional level of work and approach of CAI.
Please send any questions concerning this web, to the address: email@example.com.
Should our web draw your attention so far that you would wish to add it to your favourite items (enteries) just click here: Add to Favourite.